Wednesday 4 March 2020

3D-printing dungeon decor... pt. II

After signing up for the VaeVictis Patreon I got the designs for this amazing stage. Printing the whole thing took some time as there are a lot of different parts, some of them quite large... 

All the printed parts... 
It took me 15 separate prints of varying duration to get all the parts printed. Due to the size of the printbed it was a bit of a puzzle to get the most out of the printer. Not really a problem, as I like tinkering with Chitubox...

 Now that it is ready, I can't wait to build and paint it...

Digital render from the VaeVictis Patreon...

The design is incredible, very detailed and full of character... The stage is also accompanied by several musicians, some of which I already printed and the rest is coming soon.

I also found this awesome design!

A set of very nicely detailed candelabras...
These beautiful candelabras are designed by Rocket Pig Games and can also be found on Thingiverse. These are very delicate, yet printed flawlessly with very few supports.

Both of these additions will fit right in with my collection of dungeon clutter and furniture. More updates coming soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment