Thursday 31 October 2019

Gearing up for CRISIS 2019... The CRYPE is real! pt. II

Only a week and a half before CRISIS 2019 is upon us! The CRYPE is slowly taking over...


Apart from the pre-order of GHQ stuff from Magister Militum I mentioned last time, I intend to pick up several rulebooks for use with my 6mm project... I will most likely be picking up a Battlegroup rulebook (or two) at PSC, along with a bag of 1:300 plastic aircraft. I Ain't Been Shot Mum from Too Fat Lardies is also on my shopping list (as a bonus, these two traders are placed right next to each other). I  also hope to pick up a copy of Crossfire...

I just found out that Baccus won't be present at CRISIS this year... Too bad, as I was looking forward to seeing their miniatures up close and getting some of their 6mm livestock. No problem though, I suppose I will be picking those up online.

On the 28mm part of the hobby I hope to find some more cool furniture and bits for my HirstArts Dungeon.

For 15mm I will be visiting PSC for some plastic kits, both PSC and Zvezda...




No comments:

Post a Comment