Monday 14 October 2019

Hexes, Hexes everywhere... pt. V

Despite working over 50 hours last week I managed to complete some more Hexes... The latest additions...

Two new modules, both with buildings...
A farm complex with two buildings...
A single building with a walled garden... 

With these new Hexes I have increased the number of buildings to eleven, already several more than my 15mm Flames of War collection. The first real village/town module is almost finished. With it, I will be able to place a decent sized town.
A new set-up, including the two new modules and all the new trees...
With the new buildings this could almost be considered a village...
With all the new trees and buildings the battlefield looks a lot less open and exposed. I do like the way this is turning out. It's oddly satisfying to add new modules to the battlefield, mix it up a little and see it evolve from a featureless green field to an interesting battlefield including a small village, a river, fields, hills and woods...

I really need to start making more snowflakes and regular Hexes to bulk out the surface of the battlefield. I also need more road junctions to connect all my built up Hexes...





No comments:

Post a Comment