Sunday 29 September 2019

Attending a Northern Wedding...

Whenever I start a new project I first do some research online. I search for inspiration and examples of what has been done by others. All of this helps me to formulate a plan.
In the case of the new 6mm Hex terrain I found a veritable treasure of inspiration on the following blog: NorthernWedding This blog was mentioned in the previous post, but warrants more attention and credit.

NorthernWedding is filled with pictures of hand crafted Hex terrain, both of finished pieces and work in progress shots. The blog also includes numerous battle reports, all featuring that amazing Hex terrain. The author also showcases his GHQ Micro Armour, another source of ideas and motivation.

The authors multi-Hexes in particular were an eye-opener... I made some already, but more elaborate ones are on the way.

On the pics below you can clearly see how this Hex terrain inspired me. Check out more on NorthernWedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment