Sunday 16 August 2020

3D-printing Feudal Guard... pt. V

While I still have a couple days vacation left, I figured I'd print some more Feudal Guard models...


First of all (per request), the recipe of my orange...

From left to right, from base and wash to highlight and edge...

I opted to print the models from the Elite special weapon set... For both the Heavy Stubber and the Heavy Flamer Team I used a couple of helmets from the upgrade set.



I also replaced the rock with an ammo crate I found on Thingiverse. I really like the pose of this model. Don't know if I will be able to use him, but he will be fun to paint!

For the Heavy Flamer Team I decided to use the bodies from the Engineer set as I really like the heavy overcoats they wear. As with the Heavy Stubber, I don't know if I will be able to use them, but these, too, will be fun to paint.



For this team I needed a new base. It was a bit of a puzzle, but worth it as I will be printing some Cavalry soon. 

Getting two names to fit meant I had to use short names...


2 comments: