Monday 6 January 2020

Multi-Hex madness...

I have used my Christmas break to construct a serious expansion for my 6mm Hex terrain...

I decided to make some new multi-Hex modules. Most of these will be finished with fields on top, but a few will feature buildings, too... To complement the new multi-Hex modules I also made a few road Hexes and some plain grass Hexes to fill the inevitable gaps.

To prevent warping and gaps the multi-Hex modules are topped
with a thin sheet of high density foam...

Hexes, a lot of Hexes...

All of the multi-Hex shapes I cut...
I ended up making two sets of three Hexes, three sets of four and five Hexes and a single module of six Hexes...  

One of the new modules in progress...
At this point most of the multi-Hex modules are already finished. I haven't taken more W.I.P. pictures, but the finished products can be seen in the next post.

One of the multi-Hex modules with buildings...
The module above features a farmhouse with two sheds and a wall... I intend to add a little orchard inside the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment