Saturday 25 July 2020

3D-printing Feudal Guard... pt. III

After finishing my first proper model, Kornfeder the Ogryn, I quickly put the finishing touches on my Sniper, Aberbach, and started working on a few Scions/Stormtroopers... 

The first of these is Schreiner...





Armed with a hotshot lasgun, this model packs a bit more punch than a regular Guardsman...

I have now completed three models, not a bad start for a Kill Team... Depending on the selection of models and gear even an Astra Militarum Kill Team can be quite small (I have yet to play my first game, but I have been tinkering with lists for some time).

Aberbach, Kornfeder and Schreiner... 

The Sniper was painted only in greys (apart from the eyes, which are green). Grey is my contrast colour for the regular Feudal Guard, as the grey of their uniforms goes well with their orange armour. As the Sniper isn't wearing any armour I thought it very fitting to keep him as dark as possible. As I am very happy with how he turned out, I think I will print the kneeling variant, too...

Another thing I am very happy with are the way my custom made bases are turning out... It takes a bit of time and effort, but it greatly enhances the individuality of the models (even though they are faceless) and it looks good, too (I think)... 


The next two Scions/Stormtroopers, another one with a hotshot lasgun and one with a plasmagun... These aren't finished yet, but shouldn't take too long to get done... 


No comments:

Post a Comment