Monday 11 January 2016

20mm Italeri Panzer II Ausf. F

One of the first kits I picked up at the start of my 20mm project was this Panzer II from Italeri.

Well detailed but without being too flimsy, this was a nice model to build... I replaced the commander with a model from Plastic Soldier Company and added a few pieces of PSC stowage, too...

Just like my 15mm Flames of War models, this model has a magnetised turret. This way I can use my magnetised destroyed markers...

Getting the rubber/vinyl tracks right was a bit of a struggle... A long time ago since I had some experience with that. It took some time, but I think they turned out quite well. A good thing, as there are many interesting model kits available with this kind of tracks...

The kit comes with a set of decals... I chose to use the red numbers as they look good with the dark Panzergrau...



Together with a 15mm Panzer II from Zvezda I use for my Flames of War Blitzkrieg Germans...

No comments:

Post a Comment